Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally back!

Back to posting! Many things have happen,and I'm really at a loss now.I dont know why I will have this kind of feeling.I know whatever my feelings,its all caused by myself.I should have stopped myself from falling,however being the stubborn me,I chose to fall even harder.Now I'm not even sure whether I would be able to pull myself back up.Dont even know why I will like this person..Really hate this kind of feeling.Sometimes i really want to make the first move,and just see how it is.But i managed to stop myself,because i will just make things turn out awkward for myself,hahaha and i think that person sure will think i siao wan.Lols.All in all I just wish time will fade everything..jia you! Anyway,friday is my last day of school,and then exams,and I dont even know how am i going to study for this two modules.I am seriously in deep shit:( Sighs, I hope i will be able to sleep tonight,drank one bottle of milk coffee today..doubt I'll be able to,anw wish me 'good luck' Nights!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment